It is recommended to choose a soft wheel for riding on parquet or fragile floors due to the following advantages:
- Reduced damage: The soft wheels are designed to minimize the risk of damage to fragile floors such as parquet, tiles or delicate flooring. They reduce marks, scratches and impacts that could damage the floor surface.
- Improved grip: Soft wheels provide better grip on smooth surfaces. This allows for smoother movement and easier handling of the cart or equipment without risk of skidding or loss of control.
- Shock Absorption: Soft wheels have some flexibility that allows them to absorb shock and vibration. This reduces jolts and impacts when moving over uneven surfaces, minimizing potential floor damage and providing a more comfortable ride.
- Noise reduction: Soft wheels tend to produce less noise when rolling on hard floors. This is particularly advantageous in noise-sensitive environments, such as offices, hospitals or residential spaces, where it is important to maintain a low noise level.
- Versatility: Soft wheels are suitable for a variety of applications and carts, whether for industrial carts, cleaning carts, furniture or other equipment requiring gentle handling on fragile floors.
It is important to check the manufacturer's specifications and choose wheels suitable for the weight of the load and the recommended load capacity to ensure optimum use and prevent damage to fragile floors.